Making your website more successful (i.e. generating more visitors and business) is a complex process. At the cornerstone of online success is the need to be successful in the Google Search Result Pages (SERPs) through the process of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). It’s very competitive and requires time and money. In addition to this, there are other aspects of online performance which must be considered: online marketing (e.g. paying for ads), social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) and content creation and marketing (e.g. blogging). And all this activity must be tracked and monitored with the help of a professional and experienced local SEO consultant Australia or local SEO strategist Australia to ensure your online success.
This is how I can help.
I understand these online aspects of your business, and what we need to do to improve them to increase our website’s success. More importantly I understand how they work together to complement one another and drive up the success of your website, measurably. I’ve learnt this over 18 years of doing SEO and website optimisation, for hundreds of clients big and small.
The problem you face with SEO, as a business owner.
The biggest problem that you and all my clients face when it comes to SEO is that you don’t know how to do it properly and worse, if you don’t do it properly you can actually damage your website’s rankings on Google.
My monthly SEO Consulting Programme
See the details below, but in essence what I do with my SEO Consulting is:
- Understand what your budgets are for this work, what resources you have for it and then help you to undertake the work yourself, providing guidance and training along the way to your or your staff.
- Understand what is happening with your SEO and what needs to be done in the short term and longer term and also considering what your competitors are doing.
- Advise you on what to do and how to do it within the scope of your budgets and resources.
- Track all of the work so that we know what works and what doesn’t and make short term and long terms plans based on this information.
- Communicate everything to you or your staff in such a way that they understand what we are doing and become more able to autonomously take on the routine work themselves over time.
The first task: Website + SEO Audit
The first thing we need to do is look at the current SEO status of your website. We need to know where we are starting.
This is specific for month 1.
Understand your business, target markets, competitors and objectives for the work.
Full technical review of the website
- Review of all technical factors that affect the performance of the website
- Review of all SEO factors influencing your website
- Full review of Google Webmaster Tools (Search Console)
- Summarise and report on technical aspects
- Prepare instructions for your web developers to action
Website content review
- Complete keyword research and optimise your current content
- Review of website content architecture (ie how all the content works together)
- Review the content of the website and stock-take what we have already.
- Identify what we need to do to upgrade the existing content to make it exemplary in your industry
- Plan the development of new high-quality content.
Review of your website’s presence on Google
- General search
- Google Local (Google Maps and Google My Business)
- Image, Video, and News search
- Positioning against competitors, Gap Analysis
Full review of your website performance
- Review Google analytics and analyse traffic sources, visitor activity on website and conversion rates
- Review Google Rankings
- Review key competitor(s)
- Identify and review which search terms are working and which need to be addressed
- Summarise, report and recommend specific activities.
I will develop an easy to understand report of your specific website’s activity which will summarise the website’s performance.
Monthly Work – SEO Consulting & Training
I will be your web strategist and SEO Trainer.
Monthly analysis and interpretation of all aspects of your website performance, with proactive, knowledgeable, and actionable recommendations + Training for improvement.
- Monitor and track your competitor’s SEO activity
- Monitor and track all of your website activity
- Ensure I understand and respond to the changing Google environment
- Decide on courses of action, discuss with you, and help you to implement, with training.
This could include any, or all of:
- Correct any technical issues with your website. These come up from time to time and it’s important we address them. So, we’ll need access to your web developer. If you don’t have a good one, I can find you one.
- Adjust the content of your website. This may mean changing content, writing new content, writing blog posts, creating other website assets. This is the foundation of SEO, we want you to become an online leader in your field.
- Participate in Social Media. It’s starting to become important for SEO, but we’ll do it at a level that is appropriate for you and your business, and in line with what your competitors are doing.
- Earn and build links into your website. This is still very important for SEO and I’ll tell you how to do it.
We also need to look constantly at your visitor activity into, and within, your website. This is now important for SEO.
We will also monitor and analyse your conversions to ensure the work we do is actually driving more sales or leads. After all, that’s why we’re doing it.
We tie all of this work up together with:
- Tracking of everything (I have the tools which are part of the price)
- Continual proactive communication and unlimited support via phone or email.
- A detailed and easy to understand website performance report each month, as well as ongoing updates as required.
In simple terms, exactly what will you get from me?
I will plan activities and courses of action and you will implement my recommendations, so you’ll need a resource for that from within your business.
I will tell you what to do, why we are doing it and how to do it as we go. So, there will be a strong element of SEO training and over time you (or your staff) will be able to do more and more of the work unassisted. I will then move onto more advanced work for you.
I will provide unlimited email support and heaps of phone support. I’m also happy to jump on Skype to discuss anything.
My objective: to be a valuable asset to your business and to make SEO as easy for you as possible.
Realistic expectations for results
Successful SEO requires an ongoing effort and budget. If you could get to the top of Google in a month or for a few hundred dollars, then anyone could do it and there would be no stability in the search results at all. Google rewards an ongoing, quality effort.
What to expect? We should see positive movement in a month or so, meaningful rankings improvements in 3 or so months and start to dominate the top of the local search results in 6-12 months.
There is no doubt at all that those of my clients who use me fully and keep the momentum up, see the best results.
Can I do the work for you?
Absolutely. I can do as much as you like or do it all, you’ll be hands free. Let me know if you want a quote and we can work out what you can do yourselves and what you need me to do.
About your investment
- The work will be invoiced monthly
- The agreement may be cancelled at any time by either party.